I'm Aimee Cox. A digital content writer, UX writer, blogger and digital content strategist living on Auckland's North Shore.
I have over 15 years' experience working for New Zealand, Australian, American and UK companies such as BNZ, Vodafone, UK GOV and Mayor of London. I've worked on a Google Project as a freelancer.
I specialise in writing technical or complex content and have a knack of making complicated content easy to understand and read.
What I do
- Web, email, social content and marketing landing pages.
- Sponsored content for news websites
- UX content
- Journalism and print content (magazines and brochures)
- Content and communications strategy
- SEO and keywords
How I can help your business
- Attract customers and increase your web traffic
- Generate leads or sales
- Clearly and simply communicate your business and/or products
- Provide suggestions on lead generation, usability, customer journey, branding and tone of voice
- Improve your websites search engine optimisation.